IBM Notes Database Export and Archiving
Preserve historical data outside of IBM Notes and Domino with Seascape 2.0
Convert your application to PDF documents and HTML/JSON views that mirror the Notes views (hosted locally or on a web server!).
Save Notes documents as PDFs in a folder structure, with sidecar XML files to store your metadata.
Upload exported documents and metadata into your Microsoft SharePoint / Office 365 library in just a few easy steps.
After your data has been extracted, you will no longer need IBM Notes and Domino to access historical records. A built-in PDF conversion engine, trusted by over 1,000 organizations, will ensure that your existing Notes content is converted to PDF (or PDF/A) with high fidelity.
Why YOU will love Seascape for Notes
- Real independence: You only need a web browser or a PDF viewer to access your extracted Notes data—nothing else!
- High-fidelity conversion: A powerful PDF creation engine used by thousands of Notes professionals guarantees a high-fidelity representation of your Notes content.
- Complete archive: Save your views, documents, doclinks, file attachments, and metadata, and enable your users to access the data in almost the same way as they did in Notes.
- Convenience: Make use of numerous advanced features, such as batch archiving, custom naming rules and folder structures, database catalog, export privileges, and more.
Solve your problems with IBM Notes (Lotus Notes) data
- Extracting inactive (static) data: Get ready for records requests. Extract and archive read-only data from Notes databases, for regulatory, legal, or business reasons.
- Application retirement and archiving: For long-term archiving, data should be detached from the original application and saved to an open-standard repository.
- Application modernization: Archive all historical records and migrate only the active data.
According to our survey, 93% of organizations have an action plan for Lotus Notes applications and data. You can start now by downloading Seascape for Notes.