Lotus Notes Download
HCL Notes and Domino products download
HCL Domino is a secure, enterprise-grade, application development platform with proven low-code capabilities.
While the old IBM versions of Lotus Notes and Domino are nearing end of life, HCL continues to invest in future releases of HCL Domino. Learn more in these articles: Lotus Notes’ life support is over – what now? and 12 Alternatives to Lotus Notes.
Lotus Notes data download / extract
1. Notes View to CSV
Tabular data from a Notes view can be exported to a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file format. It should be noted that this type of export only contains data from Notes views. That means that other data from Notes document (such as rich text fields – RTFs), other than view columns won’t be exported.
To export data from a Notes view in CSV format:
- Select the documents you want to export in a Notes view and then click File > Export
- Save the file as “Comma Separated Value”
- Choose between exporting “All documents” or “Selected documents”
- To include the view titles in the exported file, check “Include View titles”
- Specify the Export character set (Default, UTF-8, Unicode)
- Click OK
2. Notes data to PDF/XML/HTML
Although you can export raw Lotus Notes data to a CSV file, you’ll probably want to export all Notes documents with metadata, particularly for long-term archiving, records management, content migration, application retirement, and so on.
Download the Product Datasheet to learn more.
Or download the full trial and try it out with your own Lotus Domino / HCL Domino databases: Seascape Trial.
Questions? We have answers.
Speak with our specialists to learn more about best practices in Lotus Notes Domino archiving and migration projects