Lotus Notes Download
HCL Notes and Domino products download
HCL Domino is a secure, enterprise-grade, application development platform with proven low-code capabilities.
Lotus Notes data download / extract
1. Notes View to CSV
Tabular data from a Notes view can be exported to a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file format. Only data from Notes views is exported. That means that other data from Notes document (such as rich text fields – RTFs), other than view columns won’t be exported.
To export data from a Notes view in CSV format:
- Select the documents you want to export in a Notes view and then click File > Export
- Save the file as “Comma Separated Value”
- Choose between exporting “All documents” or “Selected documents”
- To include the view titles in the exported file, check “Include View titles”
- Specify the Export character set (Default, UTF-8, Unicode)
- Click OK
2. Notes data to PDF/XML/HTML
Although you can export raw Lotus Notes data to a CSV file, you’ll probably want to export all Notes documents with metadata, particularly for long-term archiving, records management, content migration, application retirement, and so on.
So if you need to export all data and file attachments from Lotus Notes and Domino databases, here is a tool that can be used for this – Seascape for Notes:
Download the full trial and try it out with your own Notes Domino databases.
Questions? We have answers.
Speak with our specialists to learn more about best practices in Lotus Notes Domino archiving and migration projects