Lotus Notes / Domino
If the PDF conversion takes place on the client side:
- Microsoft Windows, IBM Notes 10.x, 9.x or Lotus Notes 8.x, 7.x, 6.5.4*
If the PDF conversion takes place on the server side:
- Server Edition: IBM Domino 10.x, 9.x or Lotus Domino 8.x or 7.x*
- Enterprise Edition: IBM Domino 10.x, 9.x or Lotus Domino 8.5+*
- All Domino supported platforms
For file attachment conversion to PDF:
- Client-based: SWING PDF Converter uses Office automation to convert file attachments to PDF. This feature requires one of the following Office packages: Microsoft Office, Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice, IBM Lotus Symphony.
- Server-based: SWING PDF Converter uses OpenOffice to convert file attachments to PDF. OpenOffice needs to be installed on the same server where SWING PDF Converter will be running. IBM Lotus Domino 8 or newer is required.
- Office applications are not required for standard conversions, i.e. if you are only converting documents/emails to PDF, and embedding attachments in their native format.
*Still on Notes 5? Let us export your legacy Notes application data for you. Learn about our Premium Export Services.