IBM Lotus Notes Data Archiving Services
Do you need a one-off export from Lotus Notes databases? Don’t want to purchase a license or install anything on your servers? Running an unsupported version of Notes?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, then let us run the export for you. Our Premium Export Services will allow you to:
- Retire your legacy Notes/Domino applications
- Decommission IBM Domino servers (or keep them lean and efficient)
- Cut system maintenance and license costs
- Preserve application data (views, documents and metadata)
- Enable browser-based access to the archive
Choosing our Premium Export Services (as opposed to performing the database export yourself) provides several distinct advantages, including:
- No installation or deployment overhead
- No troubleshooting delays
- No upfront license costs
- Precise time to completion
The whole process consists of three easy steps:
- Step 1: We provide you with a time and cost estimate.
- Step 2: If you agree with the estimate, we prepare a detailed Statement of Work (SoW).
- Step 3: After you accept the SoW, we perform the export and deliver the PDF files or the Seascape archives.
In order to provide you with an estimate, we will require the following information from you:
- Number of databases to be exported
- Estimated number of database templates
- Total size of all the databases in GB
- Preferred output type (PDF/XML files on disk, or stand-alone Seascape archives)
Depending on your preference, the export may be performed remotely (in which case you will need to provide us with a remote desktop access to your server or workstation) or you can send your databases to us by FTP or courier mail and we’ll process them on our site.
Contact us for an estimate today.
- Success Story: NCH Corp decommissions IBM Domino without sacrificing access to Notes documents
- Active vs. Inactive Data [Infographic]
- RESOURCES: IBM Lotus Notes/Domino Data Export and Archiving