How to print to PDF from Lotus Notes (without installing any printer driver):
Lotus Notes print-to-PDF steps
- Select documents in an IBM Lotus Notes view.
- Click the PDF Converter icon in the Notes toolbar (see the screenshot).
- Select the type of output (separate PDF files, PDF package, PDF binder).
- Select the file naming rule.
- Select the PDF conversion settings.
- Click the Create PDF button in the dialog.
SWING PDF Converter for Notes
SWING PDF Converter natively integrates with IBM Lotus Notes, either as a toolbar add-on or as a component for developing custom applications (client-based or web-based).