White Paper: How to Use Lotus Domino to Publish Policies and Procedures Online
January 13, 2005 – SWING Software has announced the release of a new white paper that discusses best practices in publishing documentation online, using IBM Lotus Domino platform.
For IBM Lotus professionals, using Domino for publishing internal documentation may be an obvious choice. Still, lots of Lotus shops do not have a simple way to publish and maintain their standard operating policies and procedures manuals, work instructions, disaster recovery plans, and other critical documents.
Topics addressed in this white paper include:
- Key warnings that indicate if your document publishing system is not appropriate
- “End-to-end” content management systems vs. agile solutions: the hard data
- Common scenarios at Lotus Notes/Domino shops. How much do you need to spend?
- The publishing dilemma: existing authoring tools vs. new publishing system
- How to achieve user adoption
- Seven tips for publishing documentation online
The white paper is available as a free download at: www.swingsoftware.com/whitepapers/
About SWING Software
SWING Software develops and markets award-winning software products for collaborative document management. Its market leading products for IBM Lotus Notes/Domino and Microsoft Office systems are helping companies across sixty countries worldwide make their document production, publishing and delivery processes more efficient. For more information, visit http://swingsoftware.com.