SWING PDF Converter 2.0 for Lotus Notes
New version of SWING PDF Converter for Lotus Notes is available today.
SWING PDF Converter 2 provides Lotus Notes professionals with the ability to:
- Export emails, documents and attachments to PDF
- Archive entire mail folders or document collections
- Produce print-quality documents from Domino web applications
- Create PDFs using either existing forms or custom forms
- Create compact, searchable email archives with a built-in view, all in a single PDF file!
What makes SWING PDF Converter unique:
First, it doesn’t require a client-side installation of a printer driver nor DLL files. Managers or Administrators can centrally deploy PDF toolbar icons to end-users and manage the tool through configuration documents.
For Notes developers, it provides the LotusScript API that can be employed in any Notes/Domino application. Developers can set up the conversion to run either on the client or on server for scheduled tasks or web-based applications.
The new version brings overall speed improvements and better conversion fidelity, new attachment handling, and a number of Notes-specific functions such as a smart “fit-to-page” function that automatically adjusts the size of images and tables.
Want to try it or find out more?