Step-By-Step: Navigating the IBM Notes/Domino archive
Once your IBM Lotus Notes database has been archived with Seascape for Notes, you can access views and documents using a web browser. In this 2-minute demo you will see how to navigate a Seascape archive.
- Open the archive in a web browser. The Seascape archive reflects IBM Notes application views, categories, and parent-child relationships.
- Navigate the archive. Sort documents in views.
- Find and open individual documents (exported as PDF).
- Click on document links to open related documents.
- Use the sidebar to see metadata and file attachments.
Download the full trial and try it out with your own Domino databases.