No-cost Policy and Procedure Compliance Solution from SWING Software
New SWING DocPublisher Express Edition is a no-cost solution to company Policy & Procedure Management
March 02, 2009
- SWING Software has released DocPublisher 4.5 – a Lotus Domino-based software for managing Policies & Procedures and other company manuals for all departments. It helps companies ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- Unlike other document libraries, SWING DocPublisher turns existing documentation into web browser readable e-manuals for company intranets or the Internet. Document authors can keep using their familiar authoring tools. The system notifies users and collects their sign-offs to ensure the documentation is read and understood by the right people.
- In addition, the DocPublisher Express Edition is now available at no cost for Lotus Domino users.
- The Express Edition enables companies to use IBM Lotus Domino for document publishing without any additional investments. An organization or department can greatly benefit from Express Edition if a single person is responsible for organizing and publishing document libraries or company manuals.
- SWING DocPublisher is also available as a Hosted Solution (SaaS), as well as a Software Appliance.
More information, screenshots and slideshows:
Article: Top 10 Signs You Need Document Publishing Software:
Subscribe in an RSS reader:
About SWING Software
SWING Software develops and markets award-winning software for collaborative document management. Its market leading products for IBM Lotus Notes/Domino and Microsoft Office systems are helping companies across 60 countries worldwide make their document production, publishing and distribution processes more efficient. For more information, visit http://swingsoftware.com.