Report and Analyze Notes Data with Excel
Transform any Notes view or document collection into Excel reports and charts. Take advantage of Excel features such as PivotTables, conditional styling, and drilldown to analyze Notes data from your applications. Finally, enable business users to create reusable report layouts.
- Excel-based reports and data analysis from Lotus Notes
- Data sources: views, categories, document collections, arrays
- Centralized report templates for easy maintenance
- Data transfer, including transformations between multivalue fields and tables
- Save reports and documents back to Notes, and update Notes fields
- Create and send documents and reports as PDF
- Run Excel in the background (e.g. for 1-step Chart.gif)
- Word-based documents, reports, mail-merge letters and labels
What Customers Say
We chunked Crystal Reports for SWING Integrator which is a lot cheaper, far better, and allows you to use MS-Word and Excel to generate reports instead.
Best part is the user does not need to install a CR client and they don’t have to set up ODBC to use it. SWING Integrator is added to a Notes database and is available to all users if you so choose to allow it. Then, it is so easy to use that even the users can create their own reports in Word or Excel and map the data to a Notes document using the SWING Integrator template form. Users can also create reports from views by using the mail merge functionality of MS-Word, and SWING Integrator even allows two-way updates through field exchange – from Notes to Word, and from Word to Notes.
It only takes about an hour or so for a developer to add the SWING Integrator elements to a Notes database. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
Mike Grantham, Sr. Lotus Notes DeveloperL3 Integrated Systems