Once your IBM Lotus Notes database has been archived with Seascape for Notes, you can access views and documents using a web browser. In this 2-minute demo you will see how to navigate a Seascape archive.
- Open the archive in a web browser. The Seascape archive reflects IBM Notes application views, categories, and parent-child relationships.
- Navigate the archive. Sort documents in views.
- Find and open individual documents (exported as PDF).
- Click on document links to open related documents.
- Use the sidebar to see metadata and file attachments.
Download the full trial and try it out with your own Domino databases.
Like what you read? Don't forget to share this post!
Sign up to our Newsletter.