Once your IBM Lotus Notes database has been archived, you can access views and documents using a web browser. In this 2-minute demo you will see how to navigate a Seascape archive.
- Open the archive in a web browser. The Seascape archive reflects IBM Lotus Notes application views, categories, and parent-child relationships.
- Navigate the archive. Sort documents in views.
- Find and open individual documents (exported as PDF).
- Click on document links to open related documents.
- Use the sidebar to see metadata and file attachments extracted from the IBM Lotus Notes database.
Seascape takes an IBM Domino application database or mailbox and transforms it into a browser-based archive. Original document layout is retained, together with rich content, views, links, and metadata.
Download the full trial and try it out with your own IBM Domino databases.