Once your IBM Lotus Notes database has been archived, you can access views and documents using a web browser. In this 2-minute demo you will see how to navigate a Seascape archive.
IBM Lotus Notes – How to navigate the archive
- Open the archive in a web browser. The Seascape archive reflects IBM Notes application views, categories, and parent-child relationships.
- Navigate the archive. Sort documents in views.
- Find and open individual documents (exported as PDF).
- Click on document links to open related documents.
- Use the sidebar to see metadata and file attachments extracted from the IBM Lotus Notes database.
Seascape takes an IBM Notes Domino application database or mailbox and transforms it into a browser-based archive. Original document layout is retained, together with rich content, views, links, and metadata.
Download the full trial and try it out with your own IBM Notes Domino databases.
- Lotus Notes Archiving – There are two types of IBM Notes Domino archives. How do you know which one is right for you? This article gives a simple step-by-step guide and explains the differences
- Lotus Notes Alternatives – With so many low-code alternatives, what’s the best replacement for IBM Notes Domino applications that have reached end of life?
Like what you read? Don't forget to share this post!
Sign up to our Newsletter.