Schindler Group creates 15,000+ documents annually using the SWING Integrator bridge between Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office
The Schindler Group is a leading manufacturer and provider of related services for elevators, escalators, and moving walkways.
- How to convert Notes documents and data to PDF files
- Needed delivery of standard formatted documents, with desktop-based conversion and centralized configuration
- Rapid and simple addition of the tool was a top priority
- SWING Integrator was selected over IntelliPrintPLUS and PDF775
- Deployed to 200 users. Planned to be integrated into 12+ Lotus Notes/Domino applications
- 15,000+ documents annually using the SWING Integrator bridge between Lotus Notes and MS Office
- The quality and responsiveness in document-based processes have been improved, as well as the customer experience
“Now I can convert Notes document to PDF as we wish, and your tool opens several new possibilities to our solutions,” said Eron Ferreira da Silva, Senior System Analyst. “We chose SWING Integrator because of functionality, documentation, and technical support in our first steps.”
With more than 15 years of experience in data migration and compliance archiving, we will gladly share with you some of the best practices.
Like what you read? Don't forget to share this post!
Sign up to our Newsletter.